LAUNCH X431 PAD VII Link DIAGNOSTIC SCANNER AND ONLINE PROGRAMMER WITH WIFI CONNECTIVITY, 3 YEAR ONLINE UPDATE AND ONLINE PROGRAMMING FEATURES SUPPORTING J2534 AND COMPATIBLE WITH 24V HD MODULE.
- Product Code: X431 PAD VII Link
- Availability: 10
- Weight: 13.00kg
Launch X431 PAD VII Link is an unexpected high-end professional diagnostic tool with LAUNCH Innovation technology, comes with the ADAS calibration function, 32 service functions, TPMS service and 8 extended modules functions such as videoscope, oscilloscope, sensor box, TPMS tools, key immobilizer and battery tester. New Smartlink C VCI powers technician a new diagnostic level without the limitation of diagnostic functions, tools and vehicle types. X431 Pad VII offers topology mapping and a new module 'MALL' for users to expand and upgrade the tool with more diagnosis software.
- Topology mapping lets you visual check the DTCs and all systems communication status.
- Enables you to diagnose light, medium & heavy duty(optional) vehicles with the SmartLink C.
- Auto-detects the communication protocol of the vehicle to check if there is any OBDII port pins damaged or not.
- Full system vehicle coverage for U.S., Asian and European markets on over 110 manufacturers, which is continually updated.
- Real-time voltage display is supported, which helps you monitor the voltage condition of the vehicle during the diagnosis.
- Supports automotive communication protocols CAN/CANFD/DolP and automotive communication standards J2534/D-PDU/ Rp1210.
- The basic functions include read & clear DTC, remote diagnosis, Bi-directional control, live data graph, wireless software update, etc.
- Intelligent diagnostic enables automatic VIN identity to automatically access systems quickly.
- Guided functions for Volkswagen and Audi.
- Optional ADAS calibration function increases more revenue.
- Advanced coding and programming functions.
- An extended solution to support TPMS service.
- The software is available to purchase separately on the Mall at any time.
- Built-in repair information and training videos help to track and fix issues fast.