LAUNCH X431 HD3 24V Car Diagnostic Machine obd2 Diagnostic Machine for Trucks Commercial Vehicles OBD2 Scanner for Heavy Trucks Truck Fault Diagnostic Machine X431 PRO 3 / PAD3
- Product Code: 00002
- Reward Points: 700
- Availability: 20
- Weight: 8.00kg
- Length: 60.00cm
- Width: 17.00cm
- Height: 41.50cm
Launch X431 HD III Module
Launch X431 HD III Module communicates with mobile intelligent terminals through Bluetooth to achieve fault diagnosis for various car models and full systems. The Launch X431 HD III Module is the perfect expansion module for Launch X431 PRO3 and Launch X431 Pad 3 users. Trucks, buses and commercial vehicles from over 25 manufacturers are covered. Communication is established via Bluetooth or via cable and supports 12 V and 24 V vehicle electrical system voltage. Module communicates with mobile intelligent terminals through Bluetooth to achieve fault diagnosis for various car models and full systems. Advantages include wide car model coverage, powerful test function, more special functions and accurate test data, etc. Besides all the diagnostic functions, it combines the application advantages of mobile internet. Maintenance technicians can check data at any time, and install all kinds of internet App, which bring greater convenience to them. Wireless Bluetooth Diagnosis. Host machine and diagnostic connector adopt Bluetooth connection, making diagnosis more convenient. Support various car models. At present, 79 brands home and abroad are supported. Moreover, the software is being continuously developed. Industrial shockproof design is perfect for the working environment in repair shops.
- The most common adapters and cables for the highest possible vehicle coverage are included
- Diesel functions such as cylinder compression test, injector test and DPF regeneration are available
- Updates that are permanently available online
- Supports ABS control units from Bendix, Delphi, Knorr and Wabco
- Full comprehensive HD truck diagnostic software functions
- Wide diagnostic software coverage
- Accurate test data
- Release new software version timely to let customers enjoy latest service
- Able to test truck with 12V or 24V battery diesel engine. When testing 24V truck, battery conversion is not required
- Diagnostic hardware is designed according to international standard, compatible with diagnostic interfaces of worldwide models
- Including wide-range connector and cable.
- Supported brands: Benz, Man, Volvo, Daf, Scania, Iveco, Renault, Freightliner, International, Kenworth, Peterbilt, Steering, Western Star, Mack, Fuso, Isuzu, UD, etc.